Just get a nifty Nautilus Facebook uploader script , which will upload photos just by right clicking on them and choosing the appropriate option.Cool isn’t it ?
- Download the script from gtk-apps.org
- Extract it
- Double click on install.sh file and it will begin it’s process in terminal
- Now after it has downloaded right click on an image file and then go to scripts>upload to facebook
- On your first run you will be prompted to ‘authorize’ the application to post photos to your wall/albums, etc.
- Shoot the upload button and then you’ll see a confirmation pop up
Easy ain’t it ?